- It is hereby informed “dygicom.in” or its parent concern “DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD hereby certify that our registration certificate under the Companies Act,2013(18 of 2013) is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by us in the regular course of our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item anymore. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility with reference to materials sold ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
- We provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, we do not sell product without GST invoice. If you need your company’s GST No. on the invoice then kindly mention the same in the comment box which you can find while ordering, also you will need to provide the 3 pages of GST certificate of your company for GST invoice.
- Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub-assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result non acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All products sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- Dygicom.in has the rights to cancel any orders related to price or stock issues.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service centre has to be bear by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Physical damages are not covered under warranty terms.
- Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clauses stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd reserves the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigations or problems have to address directly manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
All information displayed, transmitted, or carried on DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD. The content is owned by DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bhubaneswar, India.
- DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- DYGICOM VISUAL TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD will not accept any cash payments above 20,000/-.
- Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt. Ltd may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bhubaneswar shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt. Ltd and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Cuttack. The High Court of judicature at Cuttack alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply. Reviews, Feedback, Submissions.
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Site on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt. Ltd Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt. Ltd of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt. Ltd. owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments.
- Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Dygicom Visual Technology Pvt Ltd and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.